The Expeditious Editor
A self-paced course designed for editors. Video and audio tutorials, PDF guides, and downloadable templates and resources to cut your editing time without losing quality.
Coming later in 2021
- Wrangling Word: Word templates, add-ins (including PerfectIt) search and replace, and other tools to help speed up mechanical tasks. Includes downloadable templates.
- Quick Querying: Methods to reduce the time spent on queries or explaining recurrent issues so you can focus on solving them.
- Making Macros: How to use simple macros to speed up tasks you perform hundreds of times. Nothing complicated; just easy-to-use, non-scary macros!
- Speedy Style Sheets: How to populate style sheets more quickly as you go.
- Rapid Record-Keeping: How keeping track of things can help speed up quoting and accounting. Includes downloadable easy-to-use spreadsheet.
Want to know more or register your interest?
If you would like to know more about the course or register your interest in signing up when it launches, then get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org